One of the best parts of the Brookfield Show is Sandy’s Fudge, which she has sold at the Show for the past 12 years, and which supports the Cookery Pavilion. It’s a Brookfield Show tradition, and always sells out. Sandy is also a volunteer steward in the Cookery Section, where she has supported us for at least the past 15 years. It is wonderful that local volunteers like Sandy do so much for the Show, and are instrument in its success. Thanks Sandy, and to everyone else, come and buy some fudge!
All about Show cooking
- Devastated to hear of Tony Bourdain’s passing. Innovator, maverick, genius and so much more. So privileged to have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- RT @scottemerson: Over weekend I harvested honey from the Emerson Backyard Farm stingless native bee hives. Get ready #BrookfieldShow @broo… 3 years ago
- #BrookfieldShow #Cooking Schedules are now available at bit.ly/2nrCLPw. And #honey is back @scottemerson ! https://t.co/C1HVyFsfL6 4 years ago
- Pleasure to meet my running hero @deek207 last night - can't wait to see @kurtfearnley in action tomorrow! #GCAM16 https://t.co/c0H7gSojxo 4 years ago
- Wonderful to have #BrookfieldShow Cookery Steward and prize winner Robyn in the news today! @scottemerson https://t.co/ht59ynGPnZ 4 years ago